I was tagged by: pootispenserhere! 8D From the original post:
“This tag is to get to know the person behind the blog better. As with any tagging game there are rules:
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
OKAY HERE GOES:
- If you could be invisible for a day what would you do?
Oh man, that’s a tough one. XD I’d probably go to a concert, or sit in on some classes in a subject I’ve always wanted to take but never had the chance (or nerve) to. Like art.
- What are some of your nicknames?
I go by “Emma” most of the time, but I’m also known as “legendaryair” over on LJ, and “Owl” to my former Girl Scout friends/leaders. c: Also, a lot of my teachers have called me “Emmy Lou” at one point or another, I have no idea why. Oh, and my little sis calls me “Auntie Em” when I’m being bossy, haha. (
this is often)
- What is your happiest memory?
I honestly can’t think of just one. I think that each and every one of the past ten years has been better than the last. Some particularly fond memories are of choir in high school, and hanging out with my best friends, and making new online friends through my (newly-rediscovered) obsession with making things. :3
- If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
I wouldn’t change anything about my life, but I’d like to help my loved ones out a little. To make their life a little easier, and to make them happier. Because that would make me happy too.
- What’s your favorite book?
Haha, pick an easy one, why don’t you? XD Sorry, this is kind of a cop-out, but I really can’t pick just one. Here, have some favorite authors instead! In no particular order: Douglas Adams, Tamora Pierce, Jayne Ann Krentz, Mercedes Lackey, Diana Wynne Jones…
- If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
I’d want to grab all my Tumblr friends and have a big picnic or tea party or something together. On a beach. Because I said so. 8D
- What’s the nicest thing you’ve ever done to someone?
The nicest thing…? Oh man. I don’t think of myself as particularly generous or anything, but I really do care about people…I’d say the most impacting compliment I ever received from someone was when I was in my young teens, and a friend told me that I had kept her from committing suicide. I don’t think it was really anything I did, more of a case of being in the right place at the right time, but it still made me feel really good (and relieved). I never forgot that, or her. <3
- What’s your favorite food?
I really love chocolate cake and brownies! Also cheese ravioli in marinara sauce, and if it’s served Northern Italian style, even better. :D
- Name something you can’t live without.
The Internet, and by extension my computer(s). XD Seriously, I’d feel so bored and asocial and uncreative without my interwebs and the friends I’ve made through it.
- What are some of your bad habits?
I am really nitpicky when I get stressed, and I’ll nag my poor husband about every little thing (or anyone else who’s unlucky enough to be in range). ^^; I also have a bad, though unintentional, tendency to talk over people. I have to concentrate in order to not just jump in with a response right after someone is done talking. Gotta let quieter folks have a chance! (I’ve been getting better at this as I’ve gotten older and more patient, hehe.)
- Do you have any pets?
Yes, lots! And more to come, hopefully. I have three dachshunds (wiener dogs), a leopard gecko, and a tortoise. The dogs and tortoise live at my mom’s house, while Ravi the gecko is our apartment baby. I’d love to have a bird someday, too. Maybe we’ll adopt a parrot from a rescue near here. c:
Okay, uh, anyone I’d have thought to tag has probably already been tagged (I am always late with these, haha), so if you haven’t had a chance, consider yourself tagged by me now! Or if you’d like to do them again, I’ll tag Abalidoth, Tabby, Scarlet, Cay, Mary, Dani, Crow, Pat, and Aura. :D)
Here are some questions!
- What is your favorite genre to read and/or write?
- Favorite hero?
- Favorite villain?
- What fandoms are you involved in?
- Do you have any RP or original characters? If so, share one or two! If not, in what fandom/universe would you want to create them if you could?
- What fictional/alternate universe would you most like to live in?
- If you could be an amazing artist (let’s say pen-and-paper) or a fantastic musician (pick one instrument/voice), but not both, which would you want to be? Why?
- What was your very first fandom ever?
- Who was your first fictional crush?
- Favorite holiday?
- If you had enough money to do whatever you wanted with your bedroom, what would it look like?
Okay, that’s it from me, thanks for reading! c: <3